The Virginia Art Therapy Association offers quarterly meetings with members and non-members to stay connected, get feedback from the art therapy community, and keep members and friends of VATA informed.
– Do you want to learn what VATA is all about?
– Are you looking for more opportunities to make your own artwork, show your art, or network with local art therapists?
– Do you want to become more involved in community events that highlight art and mental health?
– Are you seeking ATR supervision hours?
– Do you want the most up-to-date information on VATA’s efforts toward art therapy licensure in our state?
Check Out a Community Meeting Near You!
When: MARCH 5th, 2013
Time: 6-7 pm
Locations around the state:
NORFOLK: ALatte Cafe, 321 Granby Street
RICHMOND: Lamplighter Roasting Company, 116 S. Addison Street
SPRINGFIELD: Caribou Coffee, 8938 Burke Lake Rd.
Community meetings will be held on the 1st Tuesday of March, June, and September 2013 from 6-7pm in a city near you. An annual meeting will also be held in December 2013, the date is TBD.
Community Meeting Hosts
Are you interested in hosting a Community Meeting in Charlottesville or Roanoke this June? We would love to increase member involvement in the western part of the state, and we’d be happy to provide you with a list of talking points, included upcoming events and member incentives to share with fellow art therapists in your area. If interested, please contact us at email@example.com.